* Works as a consultant to the business, applying a strategic approach and focus towards information systems, innovation and business processes, key drivers/metrics of success for the business
* Identifies business unit needs using various analysis techniques such as data flow modeling and workflow analysis. Solicit information through interviews, workshops, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures.
* Lead the effort to develop, collect and analyze metrics and continually improve processes owned by the business unit
* Conduct preliminary research for project requests. Defines project scope and objectives when applicable.
* Act as a lead on key projects for the business unit, in the absence of a project manager.
* Works directly with appropriate business unit personnel to understand project concept, objectives and approach. Takes assigned business unit projects from original concept through final implementation, with minimal guidance
* Develops effective reporting tools
* Works with the technical architects to identify and plan efficient operational systems in support of core business functions and business processes to align with business goal
* Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field or equivalent work experience
* Minimum 3 years of related experience required
* Knowledge and understanding of computer software and applications
* General understanding of programming, database design and development, data sources and data feeds used to populate reports
* Curious and excited by new ideas
* Fluent in the agile mindset
* Energized by a fast-paced environment
* Focused on the team
* Able to understand and translate business needs into leading-edge technology
* Community-focused, dependable and committed
* Exceptionally detail-oriented
EOE including Disability/Veterans
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.