Partners Data Systems
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, or other related field and three years (3) years business systems and/or project experience with exposure to systems or project development and testing, installation, and training.
* Collects and interprets specifications required to develop new, and revise existing, software applications.
* Assists managers with development and implementation of operational plans for new and existing business computer applications, including preparation of user specifications.
* Coordinates testing of new applications and changes to existing applications to ensure integrity and quality of data while providing and/or assisting in training of system users.
* Compiles complete, concise, and comprehensive policies and operation procedures to assist in communicating Information
* Resources issues to applicable management staff.
* Assists in development of new system administrative procedures required, utilizing new functionality resulting from system changes.
* Assists in developing and implementing business Information Resources strategies to improve operational processing and productivity.
* Responsible for monitoring development of specifications and establishing priorities for accomplishing design and testing of various projects.
* Reviews, develops, recommends, and implements activities related to assigned activity, program, or function.
* Maintains and tracks accounts assigned to projects or programs.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.