Appirio, a Wipro Company, helps customers create next-generation Worker and Customer Experiences using the latest cloud technologies. Our free-thinking consultants deliver unmatched customer value by creating actionable strategies, delivering results quickly, and helping organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world's largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
This role is focused on Google Cloud Platform custom development projects for large enterprise customers. Consultants will work onsite with customers to analyse their requirements, capture those in the form of user stories and guide the customer functionally throughout the planning and build phases of the project. Working from home is possible as well as working from any Wipro/Appirio office in the region.
* Working as a business analyst during the plan-, design-, build- and UAT phases of a project
* Capturing requirements in the form of user stories
* Capturing assumptions, acceptance criteria, test cases , workflow diagrams
* Work alongside the technical team to manage scope changes
* Perform mid-sprint demos to the customer product owner
* Perform end-of -sprint demos
* Guiding UAT
* Working with remote team members and customers across different timezones
Education and Experience:
* University degree (business administration, computer science, business administration, information management) or equivalent work experience.
* Proven years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects
* Advanced experience working in Agile projects
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Strong customer facing skills
* Candidates must be willing and able to travel across EU countries for client work
* (Mandatory) Speaks and writes excellent in English, as well as one other European language .
* Experience with the Google ecosystem (Search Appliance, Cloud Search, G Suite, GCP) is a plus
* Enthusiastic, dynamic, results and customer focused candidate;
* Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work as part of a team remotely;
* Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with an ability to build effective relationships with the internal Appirio team;
* Proven ability to work in a busy, dynamic environment;
* The candidate must be a fast learner and have drive and self motivation;
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments;
* Detail oriented with proven analytical skills
* Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
* Travel up to 50% across U.S.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the successful candidate will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of this role.
Appirio is an equal opportunities employer