Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking to hire a Business Analyst in downtown Manhattan. In this role, you will be responsible for working directly with clients to support traceability the business requirements and testing activities associated with a cloud based cryptology implementation. This is an exciting opportunity to work with CGI's Cyber Security practice, in a high impact part of a global bank. You will be exposed to and work with seasoned client personnel in helping them satisfy critical regulatory obligations.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Work with the QA and development team to interpret program specifications, provide analysis, and contribute to requirements, design, testing and operational documents
* Develop test plan, test cases/scripts and document test execution report for functional and non-functional testing (Disaster Recovery / Application Monitoring)
* Contribute to and help manage PMO activities such as status reporting, issue tracking, project communication, and maintaining document repository (SharePoint)
* Support release planning activities including satisfying documentation of SDLC requirements
* Prepare and maintain project deliverables according to CGI's ISO certified processes
* Manage client expectations within a time-to-market and dynamic environment
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
* 6+ years of demonstrated experience leading and facilitating requirements and creating technical documentation
* Experience working in a Global Organization
* Ability to understand business needs and provide the impacted business and technical specifications
* Ability to work in agile kind of environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of release management and testing best practices.
* Ability to work independently and with teams that are located in multiple regions globally (onsite, offshore, near shore)
* Ability to work with the QA team to help them understand the changes and develop testing scenarios
* QA and Testing experience 3+ Years Intermediate
* Experience working with Financial Institution is strongly desired
* Infrastructure project experience is strongly desired (Windows 7, Windows 10)
* Cybersecurity experience is desired
* Microsoft azure experience is desired
Minimum Education Required: Bachleor's Degree
What you can expect from us: Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.