Caci International Inc
Req #: 212305
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is hiring a Business Analyst in support of the Department of State. The business analyst will be part of a team that supports enterprise software applications, infrastructure, data architecture, cloud services and business intelligence to the enterprise.
You should be able to define and document business requirements and translate business requirements to functional, user, and system requirements in support of system development. You'll work as a part of a dynamic team supporting mission critical systems that are being expanded and integrated.
More About the Role:
In this role, you'll manage and consult with government customers on special projects to generate additional requirements and increase business value. You'll also:
* Work with multiple stakeholders to understand their business needs for software applications that support their mission.
* Develop requirements that meet the customers mission/business needs.
* You'll be responsible for negotiating system requirements with product owners and communicate business process changes that impact the solution.
* Perform analysis on business or systems processes to identify improvements.
* Perform analyses and provide recommendations on top level requirements, system requirements, derived requirements, software requirements, and interface designs.
* Work with team members and client to understand and define needs and develop and recommend solutions.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
* Active Secret clearance
* Experience developing or updating system requirements documentations.
* Understanding of agile and waterfall software development methodologies and DevOPs
* Experience using SharePoint and Office 365
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, etc)
* Strong communication skills
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc