At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst in our Irvine, CA office.
The BA role will capture Feature/Function information, create and maintain a Backlog in a system (e.g. TFS, Jira, ec.), develop user stories, test cases and work closely with the client to capture acceptance criteria for each user story/test case. The role will require great communication and collaboration skills, driving the requirements gathering process with stakeholders and the internal team, work closely with the Product Owner in a Scrum project, etc. as needed.
* Capture Feature/Function information at varying levels of granularity and document them in a requirements management tool (e.g. Microsoft TFS, JIRA, etc.)
* Create and maintain a Backlog
* Develop user stories, test cases and work closely with the client to capture acceptance criteria for each user story/test case.
* Work closely with the Product Owner during the requirements gathering process through test and solution acceptance.
* Work with the PM or anyone else on any requirements related Deliverable(s).
* Work with the PM and/or Development/QA team(s) through the entire project lifecycle to ensure requirements actually reflect solution and client needs.
* 3 or more years working to create and maintain requirements
* 1 or more years working with UI/prototyping tools to support requirements in sufficient detail to support the Product Owner, client stakeholders, and the Development and QA teams
* Familiarity with a requirements management tool like MS Team Foundation Server, JIRA or the like
* Ability to facilitate communications with the Product Owner, client stakeholders, etc., to help guide the requirements management process
* Familiarity creating test scripts, acceptance criteria, etc., to support the requirements management process
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Applicants should ensure that their e-mail settings will receive e-mail from the iCIMS system otherwise, you could miss critical communications related to your application.