Job Description Job ID: BEC014838
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples' lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or at www.beckmancoulter.com.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* We are looking for an energetic Agile Business Analyst with past programming experience and a passion for customer interaction, requirements elicitation, system design and the ability to collaboratively achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
* Participate in the software development lifecycle of Beckman Coulter web and mobile applications including:
* Customer interaction and requirements analysis
* Clear and confident communication with stakeholders
* Data analysis and interpretation
* Writing well-structured and complete requirements
* Comply with GxP validation requirements
* Work with development teams for design and development activities
* Perform IT Acceptance Testing, conduct User Acceptance Testing
* Perform Super User training
* Change Management for delivering changes to production
* Manage production support activities
* Effectively communicate status, solutions, and issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Work effectively within globally distributed teams
* Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
* Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers
* Solves a range of straightforward problems
* Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures; technical experience and judgement and precedents
* Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
* Requires expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
* Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
* No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
* Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
* Explains complex information to other in straightforward situations
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with 2+ years' experience or Master's degree in Computer Science with 0-2 years' experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Background in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle D(SDLC)
* Team player, ability to work effectively in a matrix organization, with geographically dispersed team members
* Self-starter, ability to envision solutions and take initiative to see the solution to the end despite challenges
* Ability to think strategically under the given constraints.
* Prior coding and development experience
* Experience with SmartSolve or similar Quality Management systems
* Well versed with Agile Scrum methodology, Atlassian JIRA and Confluence tools
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page-Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Danaher is a company that designs, manufactures and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services.