Everi (www.everi.com) is a leading supplier of technology solutions for the casino gaming industry. Our Company provides casino operators with a diverse portfolio of products including innovative gaming machines that power the casino floor, and casino operational & management systems that include comprehensive, end-to-end financial technology solutions, critical intelligence offerings, and gaming operations efficiency technology. Everi's mission is to be a transformative force for casino operations by facilitating memorable player experiences, delivering reliable protection and security, and striving for customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
We are proud to be the gaming industry's single-source provider of financial technology solutions, games, and intelligence solutions that power the casino floor.
* Leader in Gaming Technology Innovation (GTI)
* Opportunities for growth & advancement in a broad, diverse company setting
* Employee-led social events & gaming groups
* Competitive compensation, benefits, & PTO
This position is based in our Austin, TX, office.
* Exercises discretion and independent judgment identifying business and technical requirements for business systems, cash access products, compliance products, and backend financial systems.
* Responsible for tracking priorities, activities, issues, and progress of assigned projects.
* Customarily and regularly reviews analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
* Responsible for writing detailed descriptions of user needs, program functions, and user interface specifications.
* Creates functional, logical, and data flow diagrams for the business systems and user needs.
* Manages functional and non-functional requirements artifacts through all development and QA iterations.
* Works with project managers, developers, and testers to ensure traceability of requirements through the software delivery process.
* Assists with identifying and managing changes to requirements and participates in the change management process.
* Assists the QA team with the development of test cases and end-users with use cases
* Provides ideas and suggestions for new products, services, technology, and processes.
* Participates in projects within the scope of expertise and capable of extending to non-expert areas.
* Customarily and regularly reports project progress to management as required.
* Exercises discretion and independent judgment coordinating all business-related projects and activities.
* Actively interfaces with vendors and executes appropriate project activities, such as business requirements, procedures, products, and technical specifications.
* Assists with ongoing support and acting as subject matter expert for various software solutions.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field required.
Job Knowledge/Work Experience:
* 1-3 years of experience in a business analyst/project management role in a complex business and systems environment.
* Demonstrated skills with project management tools and methodologies, software development lifecycle, and problem-solving.
* Demonstrated ability gathering business requirements within complex organizations and developing appropriate technology and business solutions.
* Demonstrated success working with business units developing technical solutions to complex business problems.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate to higher level officials.
* Ability to work independently, work in a fast paced environment, and manage workload prioritization to deliver high quality work products on time with minimal direction
* Demonstrated collaboration skills with the ability to handle conflict and work with a distributed team.
* Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to use proven problem-solving approaches to most solutions.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (such as Project, Word, and Excel) and Windows operating systems environment.
* Proficient in all MS Office products.
* Business Case experience.
* Demonstrated experience writing user stories and business user cases
* Experience designing software user interfaces and end user reporting a plus.
* Experience designing entity relationship diagrams, data flow diagrams, and other software / data models a plus
* Demonstrated experience using and supporting Dynamic NAV (preferably 2015 RTC or above)
* Manufacturing experience preferred.
Apply Now/Connect Later: Job opportunity brought to you by Vanessa Karnowski.
Twitter - @everi_inc / @EveriTalent
Instagram - everi_inc / EveriTalent
YouTube - Everi Holdings Inc.
LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/company/everi
Everi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic or class protected by federal, state, or local law.
For All External Staffing Agencies
Everi does not accept agency submittals. Please do not forward resumes to our Executive team, Management team, or any current Everi employee for review without proper approval. Everi is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.