Jacobs is looking for talented individuals to join our team for DISA's Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) supporting the Test, Evaluation, and Certification (TEC) contract. We are seeking candidates who have skill sets that can support the full spectrum of IT communication systems and software test and evaluation.
Jacobs is seeking a
* Assess client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities.
* Coordinates planning sessions to document as-is business process, define the problems and limitations of the current process, and helps the business articulate how a successful solution would meet their needs. Documents discussion and agreements.
* Develops process flows, swim lane diagrams and use-cases to illustrate as-is and to-be states to demonstrate to business stakeholders that needs have been fully captured and to provide the required business context for IT at the start of the design phase
* Ability to solve problems creatively
* Establish strong relationships with project stake holders, IT leaders and business partners in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
* Maintain a high level of professionalism and customer service focus at all times
* Basic Automation Test Knowledge
* Extensive experience with scripting and test automation
* Ability to compose testable scripts from user stories and test cases
* Experience with translating requirements into testable measures
* Familiarity with Selenium and HP LoadRunner test tools
* Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, and GitHub
* Familiarity with Maven
* Experience with reporting analysis results
* Experience with documenting test plans, procedures, and analysis results
* Excellent writing skills
* Excellent verbal communication skills
This position will require some local travel to Ft. Meade as well as non local travel.
* Requires a Doctorate and at least 4 years of experience or a Master's degree or at least 10 years of experience. The degree must be in a relevant technical curriculum and experience must be related to the job duties. Relevant technical degrees include the following though the Government may consider other curriculums, various engineering and science disciplines, Physics, Operations Research, Computer Science, and Mathematics. Relevant certifications in the area of specialization may be substituted for one year of experience.
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require filing, typing, and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, included but not limited to: bending, reaching, turning and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distances may be required.
An inside and outside environment (considerations: closed quarters, close together, lighting). Needs to be able to work well with co-workers and all levels of management. No hazards on job or unusual environmental conditions.
Equipment and Machines
Ability to operate office equipment such as a personal computer, printer, copy machine, telephone, fax machine and other equipment including desk supplies and other work related tools as required.
Core work hours will be between 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Regular attendance of scheduled hours is extremely important, but not critical, except for deadlines and meetings. Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines. Must exhibit flexibility of work hours to adjust to surge situations based on critical mission requirements.
Other Essential Functions
Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to employees or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Independent personal transportation to office or work site is required. Travel to and from customer's locations and the test fields may be required to support projects. This may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can possibly be made for POV, if necessary. When operating any vehicle for work purposes, must wear seat belt and in addition, no cellular devices are to be used when vehicle is in motion.
Jacobs is a global technology company, delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. We test, operate, sustain, and secure critical infrastructures and weapons systems using unique technology application and agile software development capabilities to improve mission capability and operational readiness. Jacobs' deep experience with advanced technology systems and our wide-ranging program support capabilities work together to make us a premier partner to aerospace and defense clients at locations around the world.
About Jacobs Engineering
Jacobs Engineering provides professional, technical, and construction services.