We are seeking a capable, qualified Business Analyst to support our Application Development team and to ensure that the delivery of quality software solutions for our Travel Agent Call Center and Reservation system is meeting business requirements. This is a hands-on position.
Top 3 Goals
What you will be doing 100% of the time:
* #1 Goal Delivery of Top Projects - 100% committed items to each sprint 75% * Ensure that Requirements, expected result & use cases are clear in TFS based on sprint timelines * Track & meet PBI to Bug ratio goals for each sprint
* #2 Goal Drive 99.99% uptime of critical applications 20% * Daily monitoring and support team in resolving issues and documenting requirements
* #3 Goal Mavenlink project maintenance 5% * Review time entry for assigned projects weekly & raise/resolve issues * Maintain all assigned projects in the system daily * Enter time weekly
Years of experience: 2 + years hands on experience with Call Center technologies is preferred.
Degree required: Bachelors degree in business administration, computer science or a related degree
* Conduct requirements gathering, validation and analysis meetings with business stakeholders; perform Fit/Gap analysis; support testing activities; and produce deliverables related to the project or projects assigned * Write and maintain detailed, comprehensive, well-structured business requirements in Behavior Driven Development (BDD) language using Microsoft TFS. * Provide modeling of the business processes (including diagrams and process flows); understand the business need and impacts of proposed solutions.
* Experience working within the Agile Software Development Methodology & Scrum Framework with the ability to think on your feet and efficiently / creatively problem-solve issues in a fast paced environment. * Experience working closely with business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements. * Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with peers, senior staff, and internal/external customers. * A strategic thinker that understands the capabilities of technology and how to leverage those capabilities to achieve business results.
* Travel Discounts to 80+ Countries on all 7 continents * Exceptional Vacation Benefits * Paid Sabbatical every 5 years * Education Reimbursement * Personal Growth Reimbursement * Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K benefits * Significant personal travel discounts MBTA T pass subsidy of 75% or Parking subsidy of 45% * Wellness program with on-site Health Coach, fitness center & complimentary fitness classes
Grand Circle Corporation is an award-winning, global travel company that is the world leader in travel for those aged 50 and above. Our core asset is our people, and we have a strong culture in place where individuals are encouraged to grow both professionally and personally. The core of our unique work environment rests on two essential elements: culture and values. Our values shape our decisions, give direction to our growth, and allow us to measure success. If you are looking for the potential for unlimited career growth, arent satisfied with the status quo, are excited to transform your environment, and would love to enrich your life by seeing the world, Grand Circle Corporation is the place for you!
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.