Job Profile Summary
Computer Aid, Inc., (CAI) an Equal Opportunity Employer, is seeking a Business Analyst for a long-term support engagement in the downtown Chicago area.
The Business Analyst will be the primary contact for user support for the following applications: Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3 (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Public Sector Budget and Purchasing), Hyperion, Primavera, OAF, and OBIEE. The Business Analyst will work collaboratively with the applications project manager, functional analysts, and technical developers to support the client applications.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Capture business objectives and document business processes
* Gather and document business requirements and specifications for development of end-user programs, reports, operational procedures, and system support
* Create documentation and training materials for applications, support processes, and business processes to aid end users
* Perform quality assurance activities (e.g., develop and execute test cases, etc.)
* Perform research and fact finding to determine IT trends and best practices and communicate knowledge to the business
* Perform analysis on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the client and support team
* Document and track known application issues and associated workarounds
* Experience in an analyst role gathering, developing, and documenting functional and system requirements
* Experience documenting process flow documentation including "As-Is" and "To-Be" environments
* Experience with executing quality assurance activities including application testing
* Experience developing and test scripts and release test plans
* Experience with the SDLC process
* Experience using Oracle EBS, OBIEE (or other reporting tools) desired.
* Experience using Hyperion preferred
* Have a strong understanding of business functions and processes, and the technical strategies used to improve them
* Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as exceptional analytical and time management capabilities
* Possess strong documentation skills with documenting business processes and flows
* Ability to elicit requirements
* Ability to anticipate and proactively handle issues
* Ability to work without close supervision, keeping focused on short and long-term support objectives
* Ability to work well with both technical and non-technical
* Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, IT teams, departments and levels
* Ability to provide production support to users in the areas of Oracle EBS and OBIEE or other reporting tools.
* Exhibit unwavering honesty and integrity
* Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
* Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
* Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the "Apply " option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.
Talent Acquisition Manager