* Architect and develop data and analytics solutions.
* Build, prototype models, and dashboards to provide insights at scale.
* Create effective and scalable reporting solutions.
* Use data mining, model building, and other analytical techniques to develop insights and opportunity identification
* Lead projects from ideation to execution
* Identify necessary metrics and create reports to increase understanding
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering or a related field
* 4+ years of professional experience in analytics, business analysis or comparable consumer analytics position
* Experience with statistical analysis, regression modeling and forecasting, time series analysis, data mining, financial analysis, and demand modeling
* Experience in Statistical Software such as R, SAS, SPSS, MINITAB
* Proficiency with Lookr, TABLEAU, Microsoft Excel to include making charts, data manipulation, pivot tables, creating macros, and visual basic knowledge
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
* Experience using one or more Python, VBA, MATLAB, Java, C++ programming languages
* Experience processing, filtering and presenting large quantities (100K to Millions of rows) of data
* Proven problem-solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment.
* Track record in managing small teams of analysts
* Relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role with exposure to eCommerce operations
* Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling concept and building new DW tables
* Experience with building multi-dimensional data models to serve as a foundation for future analyses
* Experience with predictive modeling
* Experience With R Or Python/another Scripting Language
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world's largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
* Multiple health plan options
* Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
* Associate discounts in-store and online
* Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
* Education assistance for Associate and dependents
Frequently asked questions
* On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
* Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
* How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
* What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
* Internet Explorer 8.0+
* Firefox 4.0+
* Safari 4.0+
* Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs