Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job ID :
US - California - Remote / Field|US - California - San Francisco|US - Florida - Remote / Field|US - Georgia - Remote / Field|US - Illinois - Remote / Field|US - Massachusetts - Remote / Field|US - Massachusetts - Waltham|US - Ohio - Remote / Field|US - Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh|US - Pennsylvania - Remote / Field|US - Texas - Remote / Field|US - Virginia - Remote / Field|US - Washington - Remote / Field|US - Washington D.C. - Remote / Field
As a Business Analyst, you will define and document business specifications within SFDC and CPQ and drive improved application functionality, workflow requirements and testing. You will work in a team environment with business and technical resources and possess strong business relationship skills and a broad experience across a complex matrix organization. You will be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication across all of levels of the organization with the ability to work independently with strong time management.
* Serve as the conduit between the CRM/CPQ user community and the software development/technical teams through which requirements and support flow
* Gather business requirements from business and IT communities
* Develop CRM/CPQ documentation including requirements documents, use cases, user stories, workflow, test scenarios, test cases, training material, and other documents related to the business of the CRM team
* Engage with the business team and technical team to develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and forecasts
* Maintain and recommend improvements to hygiene of CRM/CPQ system business data to maximize usability
* Build data driven analysis of CRM/CPQ utilization, support issues and requirements to present options for CRM GPO
* Provide day to day business user support of CRM/CPQ system
* Communication of CRM/CPQ system operations, features, benefits, and changes to users and stakeholders of CRM/CPQ
* Work with Product Lines to ensure promotions and product releases and management of changes in CRM/CPQ are timely and functional
* Plan, conduct, and direct the analysis of complex business issues
* Create and conduct basic system training
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited higher learning institution (preferred area of study: Business, Mathematics, Computer, )
* Three to five years experience in an analytical role supporting life sciences
* Basic project management skills and understanding of project management lifecycle
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of subject matter experts, managers, and executives
* Experience with eliciting, defining, and documenting user requirements. Includes identifying gaps in requirements resolving inconsistencies, and prioritizing requirements
* Ability to effectively lead a meeting
* Ability to work independently with strong time management
* Experience in any of the following systems SalesForce.Com, SAP, Oracle Cloud CPQ
* Must be results driven with an excellent attention to detail
* Must be comfortable managing projects and timelines within a complex matrix environment
* Must have strong written and oral communication skills
* Must be able to effectively manage and navigate intra departmental relationships and work in assigned teams and groups as required
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific is a global provider of laboratory products and services, life science solutions, analytical instruments, and specialty diagnostics.