Raytheon is seeking a highly motivated controls software engineer to join a mature program in the Sterling VA location. The qualified controls software engineer will support a very dynamic program in a world-class operations facility and must have a broad range of experience supporting SCADA/BMS systems for a mission critical data centers.
* One of the following programming languages JAVA, C++, Python, C
* GUI design
* Strong working knowledge of VB.Net scripting
* Strong understanding of Allen Bradley ControlLogix and MicroLogix, Siemens and Schneider Electric PLCs-as well as RSLogix 500/5000, SIMATIC and Unity software suites
* Microsoft SQL database querying
* Ability to build, configure and maintain IP-based networks
* Working knowledge of analog and digital sensors and sensor interfacing to PLCs
* Current TS/SCI with polygraph
* Previous training and/or certification in the Wonderware product line is preferred, as well as exposure to RHEL/CentOS Linux operating systems and CISCO
* Any knowledge of Data Center Infrastructure Management software suites is beneficial for future software endeavors
* A general understanding of chilled water, three-phase power and UPS systems
* Wonderware ArchestrA & Intouch programming
* An openness to OCONUS travel
Education: A degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
IISAC 132638BR 132638 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.