Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world's most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We're looking for diverse, talented team members who want to grow and challenge what's possible with us.
An important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company - delivering on Toyota's vision to move people beyond what's possible. At TFS, you will help create best-in-class customer experiences in an innovative, collaborative environment.
Who we're looking for
The TFS Information Digital Systems Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated BSA / QA Analyst.
The BSA / QA Analyst is a very senior subject matter expert within the IT Development Factory with the ability to collaborate with and act as a liaison to multiple and diverse business groups and technologies. Key responsibilities include:
* Act as liaison and primary contact to Business Units, Integration/Infrastructure, Architecture and PMO, providing an advocate for technology initiatives within assigned domain
* Participate in multiple technology and/ or business releases and play a key role as subject matter expert for successful implementation
* Assist managers in change management efforts related to organization, and short-and long-term strategic plans and goals
What you'll be doing
* Drive User Story generation across business and technology teams to support a healthy backlog of capability development within assigned domain
* Identify potential new and improved technical directions, develop strategic options/ approaches to recommend to management
* Act as critical advisor to the team, providing deep functional expertise in the work plan, standards, process and procedures, and change management efforts
* Conduct all phases of complex analysis to prioritize making recommendations toward solutions, and manage resources to achieve unit, division and corporate goals.
* Work closely with the IT Governing Groups to ensure Development Standards are met
* May direct work to vendors and consultants
* Partner with Production Support Team to provide Level 3 Development deliverables in adherence to Service Management service levels
* Proactively seek opportunities for process improvement and cost reduction
* Assist managers in developing annual and multi-year department objectives and strategies
What you bring
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline, or equivalent job experience is required
* Progressive, broad based IT experience participating in Agile Development efforts and playing a key role toward successful implementation of the initiatives
* Knowledgeable of Agile Concepts and Toolsets (Sprint Planning, User Stories, and/or Jira, etc.)
* Strong understanding of company and Industry standards and best practices in all areas of technology delivery
* Ability to effectively interface with all departments within Toyota, TFS and IT
* Ability to work with limited supervision, having significant latitude for independent judgment
* High-Level communication skills to collaborate, influence, and persuade others
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts and recommendations to senior management
* Ability to adopt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs
* Strong in use of business analysis tools such as, Microsoft office suite, visualization, and requirements management tools to interpret, condense, and communicate complex graphical and statistical information
* Experience supporting retail lease portfolio applications
* Experience supporting a "High Touch" customer with real time needs and requirements
* Experience in Auto Finance industry
* Experience with financial audits, SOX controls and other regulatory institutions and practices
Added Bonus if you have
* Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Information Technology industry certifications in Information Technology Service management (ITIL), or Agile certification
* Advanced degree - Master of Business Administration with a concentration in an Information Technology related area is a plus
What we'll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
* A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
* Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
* Vehicle purchase & lease programs
* Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
* Flexible work options based on business needs
* Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute
* Paid holidays and paid time off
* Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools and more
* Flexible spending accounts
* Relocation assistance
* Onsite amenities such as fitness center, restaurants, etc.
What you should know
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com!