It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
As Program Manager, you will be part of the newly formed digital transformation team helping lead the Brunswick's Boat Group and Business Acceleration business units to next level of growth.
In your role, you will collaborate closely with internal brand marketing teams across the portfolio, along with external agencies, to manage communications, milestones and dependencies while remaining flexible as we learn, iterate, and integrate to build digital capabilities on aggressive timelines.
You will use your expertise to make recommendations throughout the program lifecycle - from setting priorities and objectives, to decision-making and for adherence to best practices in cross-functional program management.
* Manage multiple digital projects including scoping, developing work plans and team charters, clarifying priorities and creating an overall program plan
* Help coordinate across brand marketing teams and external agencies; including making connections and supporting collaboration and establishing regular communication channels among team/efforts
* Monitor progress of teams and projects, review output and provide a summarized view of progress, milestones and issues
* Facilitate information flow via project structure; identity and resolve issues and provide support to working teams
* May be involved in other key initiatives and efforts of the BU as needed
Qualification and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree, in communication, marketing, business or related fields
* 4+ years of project management experience in digital or technology related function
* Strong change management skills, meet deadlines, and inspire confidence among senior leadership
* Superior communication & excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and maintain highly effective and collaborative relationships
* Strong professional computing skills, including Microsoft Office products (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
* Prior experience in a digital agency preferred
* Vernon Hills, IL or Chicago IL
* Remote working option may be considered for the right candidate
We are the people behind life's passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 1-888-735-4767.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies