The Brand Security Lead is accountable for security at the Brand level. This individual must ensure effective execution of the overall Yum security program, and that the larger goals and strategies of the Global Technology Risk Management function (GTRM) are being performed at the Brand. He/She will establish strong relationships with core stakeholders within the Brand and be a trusted business partner to this group, striking the appropriate balance between assessing risk and securing the information assets of the company and supporting innovation.
In coordination with GTRM leadership, this role will be responsible for defining and driving the security priorities of the Brand and developing appropriate metrics and reporting mechanisms to promote this action. At times this will require interaction with or management of various resources, including Brand or Corporate employees, contingent workers and consultants, and/or external third parties that perform operational activities.
* Establish positive and impactful partnerships with key stakeholders at the Brand level with a focus on maintaining a direct understanding of business objectives, challenges, and priorities of the Brand.
* Act as the functional liaison between the Brand and the GTRM organization to ensure the goals and priorities of both organizations are complementary and aligned.
* Endorse and promote the adoption of GTRM security standards at the Brand level and facilitate auditing activities that validate programmatic adherence.
* Supply practical advice, and consultation to Brand teams on business initiatives and provide direction to brand technical teams or leadership concerning the security aspect of projects or larger strategic business objectives.
* Ensure standard GTRM services and processes are being fully leveraged at the Brand level in order to provide the greatest efficiency and risk mitigation possible.
* Collaborate with internal or external entities and groups at the Brand or Corporate level to facilitate execution of the GTRM agenda.
* Own the development of annual improvement priorities and roadmaps.
* Work closely with Brand leadership to develop clear and measurable time based goals and priorities for the Brand security program.
* Coach, mentor and develop direct and/or indirect reports within the Brand as it relates to security skills development.
* Represent the organization to executive leadership through briefings, reports, planning sessions and other engagements.
* Responsible for financial aspects of Brand security including the development and coordination of annual budgeting process as well as accurate and timely tracking and reporting of fiscal responsibilities.
Knowledge & Experience
* B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical degree (or a minimum 10 years of IT experience)
* At least 5 years of demonstrated leadership experience in security and governance
* Strong policy / standard development skills and ability to recognize and implement long term strategic solutions
* A high level of communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to translate complicated concepts to non-technical audiences
* Experience in complex, multi-national and highly decentralized organizations
* A high level of initiative and ability to work without close supervision
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience - from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).