Are you passionate about the intersection of cloud computing, blockchain and distributed ledgers? Do you have the ability to put together unique cutting-edge solutions that bring together various technologies for breakthrough business outcomes? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Blockchain Architect to work with our customers to craft cloud-based blockchain and distributed ledger solutions using AWS EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon API Gateway, AWS CloudHSM, AWS Blockchain Templates.
At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted adviser to our customers and will work with AWS sales, business development, and solution architects to drive adoption and revenue. This will include showcasing working with AWS blockchain templates (Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum), AWS IoT, API Gateway, and Lambda.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
* Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of "Work hard. Have fun. Make history". In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
* Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to large public sector organizations.
Preferred location: Seattle or Los Angeles, but other major US metros also considered.
* Architect end-to-end solutions for our customers using blockchain and other AWS services.
* Help develop an overall blockchain ecosystem engagement strategy.
* In partnership with the business development, solution architects and sales team, formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of distributed ledgers on AWS.
* Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
* Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS community.
* Author and contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as blogs, whitepapers.
* Engage directly with the customers' development team, understand their specific business and technology challenges in the area of distributed ledgers integration in new products and services.
* Experience developing Hyperledger or Ethereum based solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code.
* Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
* Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.