BIRT Reports Developer
Req #: 223600_20005
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Top Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
Join CACI as a BIRT Reports Developer supporting financial management and contract writing systems that help our Department of Defense customers execute work to support our country. We have been supporting our customers for over 20 years with the implementation of COTS financial management and acquisition systems. We continue to develop and implement exciting and complex solutions to support the evolving needs of our customers. We are looking for an experienced, resourceful Reports Developer with the desire to be a critical member of our team designing and developing creative new solutions for our customers. We value team members who strive to produce high quality work through collaboration with team members and customers while making a difference through individual contributions to ensure project success for our team and our customers. Under minimal supervision, you will work as a member of the Technical Development Team, developing BIRT reports to support the implementation of Momentum Acquisitions as a Government Organization's contract writing system. The Technical Development Team will work closely with functional resources, solution developers, infrastructure resources, and configuration change management resources to perform analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment of the contract writing solution. You will be working closely with functional team members to develop technical design documents, develop reports, and unit test reports to meet the business requirements.
This role requires strong technical and problem-solving skills and the ability to properly prioritize, multi-task and work collaboratively with our project team. This position is a great opportunity for an experienced developer who enjoys interacting with people and has a desire to expand their knowledge and take on greater responsibility. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the customers' mission, our team, and ultimately CACI! In return, CACI will provide you with a company that fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality work, and professionalism, while supporting your career growth aspirations.
More About the Role:
The primary responsibilities of the BIRT Reports Developer position include:
* Supporting the functional and technical activities for the customer's financial management and contract writing system reporting tool.
* Contribute to the development and documentation of reporting through:
* Collecting and documenting reporting requirements from customer work sessions.
* Identification of custom or ad hoc reports to include detailed technical requirements.
* Translating business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports.
* Design, development and testing of custom BIRT reports to meet business requirements.
* Modification of baseline Momentum BIRT reports.
* Defining, documenting, and executing unit test cases to confirm requirements are met.
* Support system and user acceptance testing activities, including issue resolution.
* Provide subject matter expertise in support of reports technical activities.
* Continuously increases knowledge of Business Intelligence applications/tools.
* Support the development and execution of the project plan and schedule.
* Work independently with minimal guidance from more senior software developers.
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
* US Citizen with a current Top Secret or TS/SCI clearance.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree.
* 5 years of technical experience in system design, development and production support of large applications/systems.
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience with software development lifecycle.
* Strong knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, including stored procedures.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
* Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
* Ability to obtain Security+ Certification.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with Financial Management and/or Acquisition Systems or Business Applications.
* Experience with CGI Momentum software.
* Self-starter with initiative and aptitude to quickly learn and put new skills to use.
* Ability and initiative to set goals and execute.
* Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s).
* Security+ Certification.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.