The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies
* Support local Architectural, Interiors, Landscape Architecture and facilities engineering teams as BIM manager.
* Carrying out and coordinating technology related activities associated with the use of BIM
* Works with local Design leaders and experienced BIM Designers in producing the project-based BIM Execution Plan and necessary BIM support hours for all projects in the office
* Responsible for providing BIM production support for project teams; including BIM Execution Plan documentation, BIM project kick-off meetings, project model setup, clash detection setup, and client deliverable coordination
* Coordinates the application of BIM technologies at the project level per the BIM Execution Plan, ensures the BIM deliverable is clearly met and that all documents adhere to the internal and client specific goals and standards
* Monitors Project Delivery to ensure compliance with the agreed upon strategy, standards and work processes
* Responsible for day to day project support on office projects, schedule and availability allowing
* Serves as a liaison between IT staff and local BIM users
* Responsible for maintaining and developing standardization processes, documenting best practices, and providing training sessions
* Participating in and coordinating national BIM efforts and monthly calls
* Participates in scheduled conference calls with other local and national office BIM coordinators for the purpose of knowledge sharing, management and lessons learned
* Must be an Autodesk Certified Professional
* Proficiency in BIM processes and parametric design software like Autodesk Revit required
* Minimum of 5 years' experience with Autodesk Revit software in a professional setting required
* Minimum of 5 years' experience with Autodesk Navisworks software required
* Minimum of 5-10 years' experience in a Design and Production environment required
* Proficiency with editing software (Bluebeam, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) and visualization software (Adobe Suite and Rendering plug-ins such as Enscape)
* Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Engineering preferred, degree in AEC or building trades required
* Understand project workflows from preliminary design through construction documentation and administration.
* Excellent organization, documentation and communication skills
* Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve problems in a timely and positive manner
* Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment
* Ability to work independently, and to manage multiple tasks and projects under constant deadlines
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs Engineering is a provider of technical, consulting, and scientific services for the government and private sector.