Huitt-Zollars' Fort Worth, TX office has an excellent BIM Specialist career opportunity. This full time role will be the lead member of Corporate's Revit Template Group, train teams and lead Revit projects. The successful candidate will be an architectural Revit expert that has experience training others in BIM software. This is a great opportunity to advance your career by joining our growing Architectural Group.
HZ is a leading full-service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
* Mentor Revit team members on Revit best practices through all project phases
* Assist other offices in BIM training and questions as requested
* Lead Corporate's Revit Template Group
* Provide support to BIM initiatives including utilization of cloud based technology
* Uphold standards: NCS, COE, NAVFAC, GSA and Corporate
* Coordinates BIM software training for staff and monitors staff BIM experience levels
* Coordinates firm-wide technologies, standards and guidelines with fellow BIM Specialists in other offices on a consistent and regular basis
* Monitors the models for quality and content throughout the project delivery process and at specific project delivery milestones
* Evaluation and development of BIM processes, policies, protocols and workflows
* Document and communicate best practices and workflows
* Support interoperability between multiple software applications
* 3-5 years of experience in architectural design development, construction documentation, and detailing on a wide variety of project types
* Leader and user of Revit projects in architectural background
* Ability to work Revit for MEP and Structural
* Firm background in folder structures and Revit templates
* Ability to write documentation with illustrations
* Proficient in developing Revit families
* Additional software skills: AutoCAD, Naivsorks, Microsoft Office, MS Project, 3D Civil, Newforma and Bluebeam
* Strong supervisory, leadership and communication skills
We offers a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and long/short-term disability plans and two retirement plans: 401(k) and an ESOP.
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: F115
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will make reasonable accommodations to assist in the application process upon the request of an applicant. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for discriminatory purposes.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and 60-300.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.