Responsible for acting as an Analyst in the daily operations of the virtual Information Systems department. Responsible for maintaining security via user access in the CSG billing system, Neptune, Einstein and BCE. Responsible for planning and assisting in the development, implementation, and support of new technologies. Maintains the integrity of the CSG database by auditing CSG user access to ensure alignment with National and Division standards. Represents and serves as a point person for West Division IS department in project planning meetings. Interfaces with other departments to determine needs and produce results to increase efficiencies. Works with minimal supervision. Creates and modifies process documentation, validates data to ensure accuracy and quality, cross-trains team members on Security and Operations as well as new technology related to Digital Order Entry and Einstein, identifies opportunities for automation and efficiency, and assists in the standardization of policies and procedures. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. Leads projects related to Security, Rate Events and Agent Transfers and shares expertise.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas-Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
* Identify the root cause of order entry issues, can present resolution plans to management and facilitate the remediation of issues
* Utilize demonstrated understanding of the Comcast product suite (Residential or Commercial) to assess the end-to-end business model impact of new products, promotional offers and order entry issues.
* Employ advanced Excel and/or Access Database knowledge in managing complex reporting extracts of up to millions of rows of data as well as working with Reporting platforms (SQL Server)
* Utilize analytical and problem-solving skills to provide internal customer support and resolve customer impacting issues
* Demonstrate time management and e-mail management within a fast-paced, matrix business model
* Exhibit communication skill and diplomacy to collaborate with process owners and management across the West-Division, other Divisions, and Comcast Corporate
* Provides timely written and verbal communication on task updates and/or projects.
* Follows West Division IS processes regarding-Playbooks, project plans, process documentation, ISCM, etc.
* Maintains addressable interfaces and all related software applications within CSG
* Work to understand existing macro process to increase accuracy across the billing system, and increase department efficiency
* Provides special project planning, implementation support, and direction. Projects may include, but are not limited to: new service launches, conversions, splits/merges, software upgrade communications, new technology launches, and Data Mart creations.
* Analyzes, communicates, tests, and Q/As complex releases and upgrades ensuring zero negative customer impact.
* Leads operations change implementation. Monitors the vendor statement production process.
* Provides support to end users. Identifies problem causes and solutions for billing and operations programs.
* Completes complex change requests within the required defined timeframe incurring no late fees and with no unplanned customer or revenue impact.
* Logs all requests and provides monthly Key Performance Indicator reports demonstrating performance.
* Coordinates changes with vendor and Data Center. Provides 24/7 production supports when necessary, troubleshooting issues so as to have the least customer impact.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
* Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science
* Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
* ACSR order entry skills
* Ability to do research to see how changes will impact biller, subscribers, our business partners
* Ability to work independently
* Good communication skills both in writing and verbally
* Flexible-able to shift priorities and reprioritize work swiftly based on business demands
* Ability to work with a cross-functional mindset
* Demonstrate critical thinking skills
* Demonstrates organizational and time management skills
* Follows established processes and procedures
* Ability to travel up to 15%
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer