Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Bilinqual Manager, Security Control Monitoring to join our Digital Nexus technology organization. This opportunity is open to internal candidates from all KPMG US locations and external candidates interested in being based in one of the cities listed within this posting.
* Identify security risks or issues associated with security tools or processes not operating as intended; Engage control owners for remediation
* Research and help to mitigate security risks identified by different IT management platforms in use; leverage multiple IT management tools to assess adherence of the environment to established security standards
* Define security configuration for monitoring tools, including alerts, correlation rules, and reporting
* Assess the risk associated with changes to policies/configurations and procedures as a result of reports generated from multiple IT management platforms
* Analyze security technical control data and develop / present technical compliance reports as it relates to security related technology controls; reports are for operational and management purposes
* Document processes and procedures in the form of playbooks and reference guides
* Minimum five years of experience in security monitoring, security operations, and incident response activities; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
* Experience defining strategic security hardening guides, vulnerability remediation, and systems administration and providing guidance related to the security features of IT tools supported by the IT operations teams
* Prior knowledge developing and presenting technical compliance reports as it relates to security related technology controls; reports for operational and management purposes Experience with reporting and BI tools (such as Alteryx, SQL Server, and Qlikview)
* Fluent Spanish is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.