What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
* Minimum 5 years of PeopleSoft experience including hands-on experience with implementing, supporting, and troubleshooting PeopleSoft Financials applications
* Ability to speak fluently in both English and Spanish
* Superior functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials version 9.x with proficiency in multiple PeopleSoft modules (GL, AM, PC, OM, BI, AR, PO & AP) with an emphasis on Billing, Order Management, Pricing and Accounts Receivable
* Extensive experience in progressively responsible positions focused on PeopleSoft application design, development, documentation, testing, and implementation in full life-cycle project
* Ability to travel internationally
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or related fiel
We'd love to see:
* Experience with supporting and implementing PeopleSoft Globally (Latin America - Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Colombia and Brazil)
* Experience using PeopleSoft Financials 9.1 / 9.2, Application Designer, PeopleCode, Component Interface, Application Engine, SQR's, Integration Broker, and Security
* Experience working with SQL/SQL
* Experience working with Oracle databases
Impact You'll Make:
* Partner with our Latin America Finance end-users to understand and analyze complex business problems and define business needs for new and/or enhanced products, services or optimize/streamline business processes
* Support all user requests in all modules of PeopleSoft Finance with regard to navigation, table and data maintenance, query creation and data requests
* Work closely with the Finance team to ensure that project road maps are focused on efforts that provide the highest business value; facilitate , elicit, capture, analyze and document business requirements
* Drive the delivery of solutions from conceptual to implementation
* Collaborate with IT and Finance end-users to define and develop process, procedural documentation, instructions, manuals, etc.
* Lead training sessions with financial teams to ensure the finance user's become self-sufficient
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion Job Title
Advisor, Corporate Systems
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.