Title - Big Data Integration Consultant
Location - Los Angeles, CA
Travel - Work will be 100% onsite
Project - Data Warehouse implementations, migrations, POC's, and redesigns
* QA, Data, Batch processing and Automation, Responsible for robust delivery, governance and regular cadence
* Data testing expertise using BI/ETL, SQL etc.
* Good experience in Test Strategy, Planning and approach, managing Onsite and Offshore model (Global Delivery Management) and good Exposure to multivendor environment
* Managed Agile project and experience of handling large programs with size of 20+ team members
* Experience in Project Plan, Estimation, Forecasting, Resource planning
* Create and publish dashboards to report daily, weekly and monthly progress
* Accountable for SLA / OLA compliance, defect management and reporting
* Proactively monitor and report progress to plan and act on variance
* Customer relationship management.
* MBA / Engineering Graduate with relevant industry experience
* Extensive experience on Bigdata, Hive, SQL, ETL Testing Skills
* Should be Strong in SQL, Oracle, Teradata
* Should be well versed with ETL Testing and QA Testing Concepts
* Automation Development Experience is plus: Python, Unix Shell Scripting, Java etc.
* Self-motivated to take initiatives and thrive in an ambiguous work environment
* Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure with a high degree of flexibility
* Must be able to understand data models and business logic in a short span of time
Solution Design & Articulation:
* Responsible for creation of differentiated solutions that meets the customer requirements.
* Assist the Business Development Partner in conducting problem definition/ solution identification workshops for customers.
* Detail and articulation of solutions (response to RFPs/ RFIs/ unsolicited bids etc) and ensure completeness of the (in content and in form) same.
* Act as a reference point / SME within the Business Development team for at least one Problem Domain and one Service Offering.
* Anchor problem definition/ solution identification workshops for deals.
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.