In this role you will translate complex functional and technical requirements, load disparate data sets, and develop and implement big data solutions in support of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. You will perform analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software in support of custom developed software in client facing engagements.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
* 5+ years of experience with software engineering in all aspects of the SDLC
* 3+ years of experience with Java, J2EE or Python
* 2 years of experience with frontend web UI development (Webpack, Node.JS, NPM)
* 1-2 years of experience with SASS, Bootstrap
* 2+ years of experience with writing and managing Web services, including REST
* 1+ years of experience with SQL
* 1+ years of experience with Wordpress
* Experience in an agile development environment
* Knowledge of structured and unstructured data
* Ability to obtain a public trust clearance and meet FDA badging requirements
* BA or BS degree in CS, Software Engineering, or related technical field
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
* 1 year of experience with Apache Spark framework and Scala language
* 1 year of experience with Big Data processing and tools, including Hadoop and Cloudera and DevOps practices
* Experience with Apache Solr or ElasticSearch
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.