* Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
* Job ID: 19031727
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group(ICG) is comprised of diverse, talented professionals globally located in more than 100 countries and territories, collectively representing an unparalleled international network of financial skills and capabilities serving targeted clients. Our clients are top corporations, financial institutions and governments in countries around the world and our mission is to help them achieve their goals. We do so by providing strategic, financing and operational insights and executing tailored product/service solutions, both across our borders and domestically. The ICG responds to clients' changing needs through its long-established relationship coverage approach that provides client solutions utilizing all of Citi's relevant capabilities, including the broadest possible access to financial markets globally. No other institution can match our combination of global insights, client relationship management services, geographic reach and local and cross-border product expertise.
The ICG technology is organized into Markets and Securities Services(MSST), Treasury and Trade Solutions(TTS) , Citi Private Bank(CPB) and Information Services Group(ISG).
Trade Transaction Services (TTS) Trade Technology organization supports the Global Trade Services, Trade Finance and Supply Chain management segment of the TTS Treasury and Trade business.
CITI- with the largest trade services network in the world offers a broad range of solutions that meet our global trade customer's needs. From risk mitigation to financing, settlement to information, CITI's trade experts and four, regional processing centers offer around -the-clock operations support and deliver world-class solutions to suppliers, buyers and Financial Institutions. International trade is the cross-border movement of goods and services that develop from a business transaction between a buyer in one country and a seller in another country.
Job Summary: The TTS Big Data platform is a multi-year critical program within Data Technology, part of Treasury & Trade Services. The Big Data - Data Management Architect will be leading major initiatives under this program to transform and digitize the business.
Work closely with Platform and Engineering team in sourcing huge data volumes from diversified data platforms into Hadoop platform and validate accuracy and consistency with the source.
* Support data ingestion and validation to the TTS Vanguard (Big Data) environment.
* Review and Administer Data access across multiple applications and user entitlements.
* Design, develop and refine technical stack used to generate DQ scorecards on the Assessments and perform analysis of DQ results.
* Design of Data Quality Assessment Rules and work with regional team in rollout of assessments.
* Data Management:Create and refine process to consolidate data from upstream sources to Raw Lake and design, processing layer used for consumption downstream with robust controls for data profiling and data quality while providing agile capability to onboard new sources
* Test and execute data ingestion/quality projects. develop standardized data flow, common definitions of metrics and consistent data formats
* Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others.
* Impacts own team and closely related work teams. Exhibits sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information.
* Provides sound understanding of Big Data apps development concepts, principles, and knowledge of concepts and principles in other technology areas.
* Develops technology road maps, while keeping up-to-date with emerging technologies, and recommends business directions based on these technologies.
* Acts as an advisor or mentor to junior team members.
* Guides, influences and persuades others with developed communication and diplomacy skills.
* 7+ years of work experience in information and data architecture, data sourcing and distribution analysis and design, message and transformation design, and data modeling.
* 3+ years of demonstrable technical lead/project management experience.
* Strong understanding of information and data and reporting architectural concepts and design.
* A bachelor's degree in a related discipline, master is preferred.
* 3 years of Hadoop, Hive, ecosystem experience
* 2+ years of Cloudera 5.x /6.x/YARN experience
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.