* 5-7 years' experience working with Amazon Web Services.
* Bachelor's degree in a computer science field or information technology field.
* Experience with big data tools such as:
* Apache Spark
* Experience with Amazon Web Services tools such as:
* Hands on experience with the following:
* Working knowledge of message queueing, stream processing, and highly scalable sources
* Extensive data extraction and transformation experience
* Continuous Integration and Continuous Build pipeline
* Experience with AI / Machine Learning
* AWS Big Data Certification
Strong communicator, with the ability to articulate and document the work performed. Additionally, the ideal candidate would also be independent as they will enter a fast paced, growing environment at a company of doers.
Benefits and Perks:
In addition working on cutting edge technology and in our culture of innovation, collaboration, and openness, we offer:
* Work in our brand new offices at 55 Hudson Yards on the west side of Manhattan
* Free snacks and coffee as well as occasional lunches and after-work drinks
* Casual dress-code
* Healthcare options
* 401(k) match
* Training and tuition assistance
* Other perks include generous time-off policies, stipends for gym memberships and similar, and access to on-site healthcare (starting in Q2 2019)
MarketAxess operates a leading trading platform that enables fixed-income market participants to efficiently trade corporate bonds and other types of fixed-income instruments using MarketAxess' patented trading technology. Over 1,500 institutional investors and broker-dealer firms are active users of the MarketAxess trading platform. MarketAxess also offers a number of trading-related products and services, including: market data to assist Customers with trading decisions; connectivity solutions that facilitate straight-through processing; technology services to optimize trading environments; and execution services for exchange-traded fund managers and other Customers. Through its Trax® division, MarketAxess also offers a range of pre- and post-trade services, including trade matching, regulatory transaction reporting and market and reference data, across a range of fixed-income products.
MarketAxess maintains its headquarters in New York and has offices in London, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Amsterda,São Paulo, Singapore, and Hong Kong. MarketAxess is an independent, publicly traded company (NASDAQ:MKTX Click Here).
There is a lot more to learn about us and working at our company! Please read more about us at www.marketaxess.com.
MarketAxess Corporation and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal and state law.
MarketAxess operates an electronic trading platform that enables fixed-income market participants to efficiently trade corporate bonds and other types of fixed-income instruments.