As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are seeking a System Analyst to work in the Distributed Systems, Operations and Engineering Application Support Team. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining critical 24*7 applications, working in a fast-paced environment and will be a liaison between the Product Office/Clients and Product Development. You will also be working closely with infrastructure, security and other teams as required.
Responsibilities would include:
* Application Support for applications and services at Visa
* Change, Incident and Problem management according to Visa guidelines
* Participate in change planning, deployment and review
* Monitor incident queues, troubleshoot issues and lead conference calls with other groups to mitigate impacts
* Determine root cause of issues and document it in the appropriate system
* Project management for Information Technology initiatives
* Participate in on call rotation as assigned by manager
* Facilitate and attend meetings for Business and Information Technology initiatives
* Write and maintain programs and scripts to achieve Information Technology objectives
* Provide 24/7 support as needed on a rotational support basis, and work with offshore teams to facilitate around the clock support for applications and services
* Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* 2 years of experience with WebSphere, TCServer, Apache Web Servers, MVC framework, IIS, and IBM-IHSweb server
* 2 years of experience in Production support working in a globally distributed team
* Software Versioning Tool Experience
* 1 year of experience with file transfer protocols, either: FTP, SFTP, or Connect Direct
* Knowledge of production support processes, including incident/change/problem management
* SOAP and REST Based Web service experience
* Experience with BI Tools,Big Data/Hadoop, Kafka, Solr, etc.
* Experience with UNIX and Windows OS
* Advance Database Experience with SQL skills (DB2, MSSQL, MySQL)
* Application server/Web server
* Experience with Splunk
* Experience with Card and transaction domains
* Experience with ITIL and Service Management Tool like Asknow, etc.
* Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
* Incumbent must avail themselves for rotational 24*7 on-call support shift
* This position does not require the incumbent to travel for work.
* This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.