Business Intelligence Analyst - GCS Technology/Vision
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) (NASDAQ: NMRK) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently owned offices, NKF's more than 14,000 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
The Business Intelligence and Data Analytics team develops standardized Business Intelligence applications and information products to both internal and client teams for the purpose of providing insight into real estate data - occupancy and space, lease administration, finance, transactions, capital projects, facilities maintenance/work orders, energy consumption, etc. We are looking to add the Business Intelligence Analyst to our development team to implement solutions for new clients and help support existing applications.
Essential Job Duties:
* Document data model and application specifications
* Translate product requirements and specifications into a high quality technical solution
* Perform data analysis and data validation on a variety of source systems and develop ETL and data model
* Perform unit and system testing
* Develop and conduct both internal and client facing training
* Support existing client applications
Skills, Education and Experience:
* At least one (1) year of experience developing QlikView applications (version 10 and above)
* BA/BS in computer engineering, computer science, data space, data science, etc.; or commensurate experience in QlikView and business intelligence
* Experience with ETL, data modeling, analysis, design, development and testing
* Ability to manage and troubleshoot multiple user requests at one-time
* Ability to work independently and manage/forecast individual time with minimal oversight
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* QlikView administration experience
* Experience translating business requirements to design and technical specifications
Benefits and Perks:
* Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
* Generous healthcare
* Bright Horizons back-up care program
* Generous paid time off
* Education reimbursement
* Referral Program
* Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
About BGC Partners
BGC Partners is a brokerage company servicing the wholesale financial and real estate markets.