Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI has an immediate need for a Business Intelligence Administrator to join our financial services team in Plano, TX. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
This is the chance to further advance your career. Why?
* We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
* Full-time opportunity to become a member of a stable, growing organization with over $8.5 billion+ in annual revenue
* We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
* We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, and much more - and all CGI benefits begin on your first day of employment!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The BI Administrator will be accountable for the following:
* Ensure the BI meets service level requirements.
* Monitor business use and performance of the BI and provide feedback to BI architects, developers, metadata manager, and database administrators.
* Develop, manage, schedule and document BI operations and tasks, including extraction, movement, loading, archival, security, backup and aggregate table creation.
* Manage requests for changes and prioritize work based on business needs and available resources.
* Manage maintenance processes and procedures.
* Conduct operational tests.
* Performance monitoring and tuning Install and administer the warehousing tool set.
* Install new equipment and software patches and upgrades.
* Administer user access and security.
* Search for causes of incompatibility between the warehousing environment and other systems.
* Back up and restore data as needed.
* Implement user-defined security rules.
* Ensure exploration environment is up and running at appropriate times.
* Ensure production environment is up and running at appropriate times.
* Ensure training environment is up and running at appropriate times.
* Environment maintenance.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
* Overall 8+ years of experience in IT
* 4-5 years of experience Microstrategy administration
* 4-5 years of experience on Tableau administration
* BI Platform Administration on Microstrategy and Tableau
* Work experience on Microstrategy and Tableau upgrades
* Work experience in BI integration
* Experience in Microstrategy and Tableau onboarding
* Administration experience in maintaining, managing and setting up security, single sign on for Microstrategy and Tableau
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field desired
What you can expect from us: Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.