Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that's continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person's career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2018, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
Ceridian is currently seeking a Benefits Specialist to support benefits administration processes for assigned clients. You will be responsible for ensuring that the all ongoing work is completed timely and accurately for plan sponsors and plan participants. You will provide support from client implementation through overseeing the ongoing benefits delivery from a service perspective. The ideal candidate will have a love of technology and proven track record of providing successful analysis and solutions to business problems related to benefits. They are a creative problem solver and a proactive agile learner who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. They are diligent and focused on details, particularly with communication, follow-up and documentation.
Our ideal candidate also has:
* Ability to communicate with clients clearly and technically in both written and verbal communications
* Experience in the benefits outsourcing or consulting industry
* Understanding of benefits software solutions or business application software with the ability to troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis
* Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem- solving skills
* Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure while working with clients and internal groups
* Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly with a desire to continually learn
* An independent learner, intellectually curious and comfortable digging for information, in order to understand and resolve issues
* 3+years benefits experience a must
* Strong analytical and critical thinking ability, excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to recognize complex problems, analyze situations and provide suggested implemented resolutions
* Ability to compare large data sets, organize data and summarize findings
* Demonstrated ability to manage priorities and small to medium sized projects
* Must have strong organizational skills, time management skills with multi-tasking ability, strong customer focus, and the ability to work independently and in a team to deliver a seamless experience to our clients
* Research and resolve complex participant issues related to benefits eligibility, plan set up, benefit deductions, benefit calculations, and reimbursement plan limits
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and experience tracking information in case management systems
* Strong team-play skills, especially in high-pressure, fluid situations
* Timely and accurate processing of all in scope Benefits activities across all clients
* Support for Benefits related queries, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
* Assist with documentation to ensure ongoing accuracy of processes
* Provide client and third-party administrator contact support for participant and/or processing-related issues
* Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by audits
* Triage inquiries and issues and categorize the solution path
* Test updates to plan configuration changes made by Professional Services Team or release items which impact benefits.
* Perform benefit recalculations and review recalculation results to ensure no issues.
* Seek out and embrace feedback, take on assignments that challenge and improve skills
* Have an "I own it" attitude about deliverables and projects from start to finish
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and that makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
* Job Function People & Culture
* Pay Type Hourly