Rally Health is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere commitment to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating at every level. As our president and COO David Ko says, "We are a company that continuously innovates. It cannot end. It has to be in everything we do, which means that some of the things we're going to do are not going to work - and that's okay. We're not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We're building something that follows consumers over their lifetime."
* Providing critical shared services to all products in the Rally ecosystem.
* Build a cohesive foundational platform for other teams to integrate on top of in order to provide a precise experience to users as they move across their healthcare journey.
* Work on projects and code that impacts the entire company as well as insurance companies that Rally partners with.
* Deliver large and complex features motivated by Rally's mission and business goals.
* Work closely with Product Managers and Project Managers to understand features, do technical assessments, design, code, test and ship to production.
Does this sound interesting? The Core Engineering team is looking to hire for the following three levels:
* Software Engineer, Backend having 1-3 years prior work experience
* Senior Software Engineers, Backend having 5+ years prior work experience
* Principal Software Engineers, Backend having 8+ years prior work experience
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related fields.
* Command of Scala or Command of Java or C# with a strong want and interest in learning Scala.
* Experience with distributed systems and application design in a SOA environment.
* Experienced with production debugging and to track down root causes and fix them in systematic ways.
* Strong analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
* Can-do self-starter with a results-oriented approach.
* Knowledge of high-scale performance and optimization tools and techniques.
* Previous experience within the Healthcare industry is a bonus.
* Knowledge of database concepts (both NoSQL and RDBMS).
* Strong passion and a deep interest in software engineering.
* Strong knowledge of computing concepts including API design, crafting, fault tolerance, highly available and scalable distributed systems, multithreaded programming, performance tuning, and security.
Why join Rally Health? We offer a creative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America's diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and creativity it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and dedication to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Rally Health
Rally Health is a company providing personalized data-driven information and recommendations.