At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We're the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
Our engineering team is the motor that powers the StubHub platform. We are a diverse team of problem solvers that impact every aspect of our business. Just a few of the exciting things we do every single day include handling the data for millions of transactions, testing and deploying mobile applications, and utilizing machine learning to craft the best experience possible for our customers.
Are you passionate about tackling hard problems? Do you wake up thinking about how to deliver phenomenal solutions? At StubHub, you will collaborate with other specialists to deploy services at scale. You will see a direct impact of your code on the user experience. Your data focus will help us make the best decisions possible. Our team is nimble and trusting, giving you control, autonomy, and influence in the execution of our platform.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* 5+ Years of experience building products with full stack technologies, and an excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
* 2+ years of experience in API development using REST JSON/XML, and security standards like OAuth
* A talent for connecting and collaborating with PMO, UX, PMs and other functions that help deliver a great product
* A "customer first" mentality, focused on crafting an exceptional experience using our marketplace
* Experience with Agile development methodologies, with Test Driven Development and Continuous Delivery
* A real passion for discovery, problem solving, and groundbreaking technology
* A love of diving deep to confront difficult challenges across the organization
* Built products that are deployed at scale
* A cherished memory of an amazing concert or sporting event
Experiences that you will use:
* A strong background in computer science, software design and development
* API development using REST JSON/XML, and security standards like OAuth
* Building modern service applications on a framework like Spring Boot
* Working with queue-based services, especially ones that use Kafka or RabbitMQ
* Skills such as code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous integration, and building highly scalable applications
* Hands-on expertise in object-oriented and functional design methodology, using Java or another object-oriented language
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team is dedicated to solving meaningful, complex problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
eBay is a company developing an online auction and e-commerce platform that enables people and businesses to buy and sell goods and services.