We are looking for a talented Backend Software Engineer to join our team and make an impact to our web applications. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment, where you will work with product and design teams to build innovative features, launch new products and maintain existing code. The perfect candidate will have a keen eye for details and high standards for code quality and efficiency. Are you ready for the challenges ahead? The Behance team is ready for you!
* Actively evaluate tradeoffs between multiple solutions
* Move the team forward in terms of best practices and technologies
* Build APIs for mobile and web applications
* Integrate with third party services and APIs
* Write quality, testable, secure and readable code
* Maintain existing features and components by improving and scaling supporting code
* Implement the newest innovative technologies tools and frameworks
* Solve non-trivial coding and architecture problems with simple and innovative solutions
Requirements & Experience
* Relational databases and SQL
* RESTful API Design
* Object-oriented programming, Dependency Injection
* Design Patterns
* PHPUnit / Unit Testing
* Software Development lifecycle
* Linux system fundamentals, networking and file systems
* Git/Github or other version control systems
* Exhibit great communication skills
* Be proactive and solutions-oriented
* Experience with Web Framework Components: Routing, ORM, Middleware, Caching, Queueing
* Experience with queueing services such as SQS
* Memcache or Redis
* Jenkins, TravisCi or other continuous integrations platforms
* Comfortable working with cloud based infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc.)
* Experience working with Agile and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as SCRUM
* Contributions to open source projects
* Continuous drive to improve your skills and knowledge
* Stay up to date on the latest industry trends
* Embrace constructive criticism from your colleagues
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a multinational computer software company.