B2B Solution Analyst Job Description
As a B2B Solution Analyst, you will be part of the Intel's B2B team who enables Intel to conduct business with external Trading Partners through Traditional B2B Technology (EDI, RNET, Flat File) or API/WebServices Integration, enabling data collaboration in real time and secured manner to improve Intel's Supply Chain competitiveness. You will be responsible to:
* Analyze, clarify, translate business requirements into technical or process specifications, and serve as liaison between the stakeholders and project team;
* Understand/communicate B2B standards (underlying business flows, message structures) and how Intel uses those standards with our Trading Partners;
* Manage internal & external schedules and scope;
* Leverages agile methodology to design and configure solutions;
* Collaborate closely with Intel teams, SaaS/Cloud Solution Providers & Trading Partners to test new business capabilities;
* Develop B2B use cases, customer scenarios, prototypes/demos and coordinate testing of the newly developed or enhanced applications and provide support;
* Looks for opportunities to automate business process with technology;
* Provide production support through stabilization and may support production escalations.
* Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or any related discipline with 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain domain;
* Solid understanding of the application of Software Development Life Cycle, Agile Operating Model & Kanban methodology;
* Ability to work well with stakeholders and other team members to ensure high-level and detailed level requirements meet expectations;
* Ability to deliver all testing-related deliverables as defined by Intel's test methodology;
* Ability to troubleshoot issues to find the root cause and recommend Supply Chain Integration solutions;
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and working in a team environment;
* Proficiency in written and spoken English. Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner at various audience levels. Other language proficiency is a plus;
* Self-Starter who takes ownership and responsibility for projects and initiatives;
* Experiences with SAP*, EDI/EDIFACT* or RosettaNet* standards is an added advantage.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Intel is a developer and manufacturer of microprocessors and other semiconductor components.