Press Ganey Holdings
About Press Ganey
Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement more than 30 years ago. Today, Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge digital platform built on a foundation of data security, Press Ganey solutions address safety, clinical excellence, patient experience and workforce engagement. The company works with more than 33,000 health care facilities in its mission to reduce patient suffering and enhance caregiver resilience to improve the overall safety, quality and experience of care.
Press Ganey is looking to hire a Systems Engineer to be based preferably out of the South Bend, IN offices but could also be based in Chicago, IL. The Systems Engineer role is responsible for the design, implementation and optimization of systems and services in an enterprise data center environment. This position will have cover a range of Infrastructure technologies.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Troubleshoot system, network and application issues, escalating to Infrastructure service lines, as necessary; proactively work to resolve service outages in a timely & effective manner; work with & communicate with internal customers as necessary to ensure problem resolution; and provide after-hours on-call support for mission critical applications as required.
* Administer enterprise applications; install new software releases & system upgrades; evaluate & install required patches; perform system backups & recovery; maintain a secure system & network environment; and maintain system/network/application documentation.
* Perform daily system monitoring, verifying integrity & availability of all systems, resources, and key processes; review system & application logs, verifying completion of scheduled jobs (backups, scripts, etc.); perform proactive performance management of resources and help identify opportunities to optimize and enhance existing technical solutions & operational processes.
* Proactively plan for and practice the recovery of assigned Infrastructure Systems & Applications. Responsible for maintaining documentation, training, testing, and communication of the Disaster Recovery plan(s).
* Support the delivery of Technology project work and communicate customer and team issues, as necessary.
* Serve as the escalation point to System Administrators and Engineers for Major Incident resolution and root cause determination.
* Partnership with other Infrastructure and Technology functions, to ensure overall customer satisfaction on high-level projects, as well as day to day deliverables where required.
* Investigate leading edge technologies that will help drive the business forward and provide a competitive advantage, not only in infrastructure, but within the industry.
Skills & Qualifications
* Advanced understanding of server hardware, systems and application security and network technologies.
* Azure Cloud Engineer will need to have at least 3 to 5 years of experience. This candidate's primary responsibilities include responsibility for the design/planning, management, support, and oversight of the Azure environment.
* Ability to prioritize work efforts, identify and escalate issues and risks, and work collaboratively with peers to deliver solutions.
* Linux System Engineers will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance, growth and development of large-scale servers running primarily on Linux.
* Help establish and implement enterprise class standards for Microsoft based infrastructure systems, with an emphasis on Linux server technology.
* Strong working knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows Server administration and engineering.
* Administration and engineering skills for all Linux and Windows services including AD, DNS, DFS, DHCP, and Centrify.
* VMware vSphere
* Citrix VDI, VMWare Horizon
* Excellent customer service, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
* Proven team player with outstanding interpersonal and communication (written & oral) skills.
* Ability to motivate others to perform above normal expectations.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering - or equivalent experience
All positions at Press Ganey require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Press Ganey, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Press Ganey's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
For more information about Press Ganey, visit www.pressganey.com.
Press Ganey Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and well committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Notice - Press Ganey will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
About Press Ganey Holdings
Transforming the patient experience through integrated data, advanced analytics and strategic advisory services.