Jump-start your career with Attunix. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and provide answers to our clients' IT challenges. Due to our continued growth we are looking to add Azure Cloud Solutions Engineers to our team to act as a technical leaders and Azure IaaS SME. As an Azure Cloud Solutions Engineers you will provide thought leadership to clients; helping design, scope and deliver the vision you've shaped. This is a technical customer-facing role that will be accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud implementation and deployment experience.
• Working with our customers and partners in educating and crafting technical strategies to help them leverage Hybrid Cloud platforms and transition to the Cloud.
• Working through all aspects of technical pre-sales presentations to customers, solution demonstrations and crafting solutions to fit customer’s needs.
• Work on customer engagements for migration to Public Cloud (Azure), IaaS solutions, Backup & Disaster Recovery solution design and implementation.
• Be an enthusiastic and avid evangelizer for cloud platform solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to create PowerShell scripts and runbooks to automate tasks in Azure
- Experience with creating and deploying ARM templates
- Able to pick up and learn new Azure technologies and create internal training docs
- Experience with Database technologies (SQL, Cluster technology and creation, Always-On, migration, log shipping)
- Experience with Cloud Assessment Technologies is also a plus
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure and strong understanding of Azure capabilities and limitations.
- Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape
- Real world IT infrastructure management experience. (Servers, Virtualization, Storage, Networking, Applications).
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, hypervisors, storage, monitoring, security etc) and have experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution.
- Experience with executing a migration approach to move on premise workloads to Azure (or any public cloud)
- Basic understanding of business continuity, disaster recovery and migration technologies.
- Experience with migration, Backup or Disaster Recovery implementation background. (MABS, DPM, Azure Backup, ASR, Azure Migrate, Azure Deployment Planner)
- Be able to present a strong credible technical image to our customers.