10th Magnitude is a technology services firm helping businesses achieve transformation through cloud technologies. We are market leaders in leveraging the power Microsoft Azure to accelerate innovation speed, operational agility and customer responsiveness for clients around the globe. As one of the top Microsoft Azure partners in the US we specialize in Azure Migration, Analytics, DevOps, Application Modernization, and Data Intelligence achieved through Azure-Enabled Infrastructure Automation. 10th Magnitude is a member of the Microsoft Azure Partner Advisory Council and a Gold Cloud Platform Microsoft partner, and rapidly expanding across the US.
The Cloud Security Architect is responsible for leading the development of information security architecture and ensuring technology initiatives are implemented within the framework to make our client's cloud environments more secure. They will be accountable for strategic planning, architecture, and securing enterprise information by identifying network and application security requirements, implementing and testing security controls and procedures.
The primary areas of focus for the Cloud Security Architect is to advise our clients in developing Cloud risk management strategies and multi-year implementation and remediation programs based on business priorities and risks to address Cyber Security, Cyber Defense and Business needs of their enterprise.
* Working with business and technical team members to assist with requirement definitions, solution design and technical architecture and delivery
* Work closely with customer stakeholders to identify and mitigate risks, perform security reviews, design top tier security practices, and deliver strategic, innovative cloud based security offerings
* Assessment of security architecture, analysis of issues and development of recommendations for their resolution
* Define information security strategies, including guiding principles and future state vision, ensuring that the strategic objectives are aligned with business goals
* Assisting clients with transitions to the Cloud from existing on premise environments
* Leading the Cloud Security Infrastructure Design and Architecture on client engagements
* 5+ years of information technology and/or information security experience with 3+ years in an engineering role designing and supporting public clouds (Ideally Azure)
* Understanding of industry regulatory and compliance requirements (i.e., FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, NIST, HIPAA) and skilled at interpreting the compliance and security requirements into implementable and repeatable controls
* Created and maintained security policies and procedures, managing the protection of information systems and assets
* Demonstrated capability to design, deploy and operationalize secure and highly scalable enterprise systems on public clouds (Ideally Azure)
* Experience with secure software development, data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security (VPNs) within cloud environments