Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD)
* Strong programming skill with experience in API and Webhook development using Python, Ruby, PowerShell and Shell Scripting languages.
* Experience with automating and integrating serverless PaaS solutions such as Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake.
* Write and use Azure RM templates.
* Understand DR/BCP options and how fits in overall application architecture.
* Understand Azure security features (data protection, authentication, RBAC…).
* Understands digital certificates, how they work as well as how to generate them.
* Ability to troubleshoot Azure, DNS, Azure connectivity, NSG, basic routing.
* Understand develop concepts related to deploying platform and databases via CI/CD pipeline.
* Ensure that all Cloud solutions follow internally defined security and compliance controls.
* Implement the enterprise Cloud capability and enhance the Cloud Orchestration platform for automated provisioning, management and scalability of hosts, containers, applications and Cloud services.
* Develop APIs and Webhook for multi-directional integration of Cloud Orchestration platform with system management systems, DevOps tools and Cloud platforms.
* Proficiency in Cloud automation using native Azure CLI.
* Ability to participate in fast-paced DevOps Engineering teams within Scrum agile processes.
* A critical thinker with strong research and analytics skills.
* Self-motivated with a positive attitude and an ability to work independently and or in a team.
* Able to work under tight timeline and deliver on complex problems.
We are looking for a DevOps Azure Engineer to work across multiple diverse businesses within TD to deliver enterprise capabilities and solutions on Azure.
The perfect candidate will have previous public cloud experience delivering enterprise solutions within financial services including knowledge of the security and regulatory requirements.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work in collaboration with cloud engineering, network, security and risk management to deliver bank secured Azure solutions that meet security policies and standards within TD.
You will collaborate with developers in our Azure engineering team and lines of business to implement and continuously improve the framework and tools to support self-service automation of the platform.
You will develop custom code in Jenkins, Groovy, Python and Powershell to automate build and automate testing for the platform. You will have a strong passion for writing code to automate and integrate technologies and eliminate manual steps.
You will work with our business developers and internal teams to maintain a backlog of features and integration enhancements to continue to automate the platform. You will develop code using our agile JIRA tools to manage a backlog of enhancements and bug-fixes, managing source code in Stash and binaries in Nexus. You will also develop automated integration tests to run on our Jenkins CI (continuous integration) platform for test automation to help support bug free releases.
* 3+ years of experience developing platform orchestration code in Python and Groovy
* 3+ years of experience writing automation pipelines in Jenkins
* Demonstrated knowledge of Cloud provisioning and administration, Cloud bursting, Cloud interoperability, Cloud disaster recovery and business continuity strategies, as well as performance measurement and monitoring in the Cloud
* Experience in cloud identify access management integration with Active Directory and PingFed
* Must be a self-starter, demonstrated ability to take independent action to achieve results
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly with all levels within the team
* Highly developed critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* Advance knowledge of software development lifecycle and working in an Agile Scrum team
* Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skill
About Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD)
The Toronto-Dominion Bank is a multinational banking and financial services corporation.