Ready to make an impact? If so, please read on!
The ALM Tools Team is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Azure DevOps Administrator to support GEICO's Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS) tooling/processes, environments and infrastructure. Well-qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate ability to coordinate efforts across functional areas.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Support GEICO IT customer use of tooling capabilities (Azure Pipelines and related configuration management build/release activities, Azure Boards, Azure Repos, Azure Artifacts and Test Plans)
* Provide administrative support for GEICO's application teams through configuring build agents and team projects, troubleshooting user issues and advising on CICD capabilities
* Evaluate, provide recommendations, and enhance the existing TFS & Azure DevOps architecture, configuration, procedures and processes to provide a more robust, dependable, efficient and flexible system
* Monitor, maintain health of TFS & Azure DevOps infrastructure (i.e. App Servers, Build Servers, Test Servers and certain aspects of SQL Server)
* Implement automated processes to support streamlining of engineering/administrative duties using PowerShell against TFS/Azure DevOps APIs
* Tier 2 and 3 support on resolving issues with underlying virtual infrastructure, TFS & Azure DevOps platforms and application functionality taking into considering infrastructure dependencies
* Perform and document installation and configuration of the platforms
* Coordinate support for hardware, OS, Networking and databases where applicable
* Ensure tools/environments are leveraging security configuration correctly. Proactively govern security and enforce policies
Would you like to join this innovative team? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
* Advanced knowledge of application development configuration management processes (repos/build/release)
* Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting skills for supporting multi-tiered architecture (i.e. client tier, an application tier, and a data tier)
* Intermediate PowerShell scripting capabilities
* Knowledge of Windows Server administration and Active Directory (2012+)
* Intermediate skills with XML, JSON, REST OData
* Working knowledge of the .Net framework and supporting technologies
* Working knowledge of SQL Server administration (SQL Server 2012+)
* Working knowledge and interaction of IIS administration (V 7+)
* Intermediate understanding of Network administration, Load Balancing, Firewall rules, and other technologies associated with managing production systems
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.