Req ID: 56616
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Azure Data Architect to join our team in Westchester, Illinois (US-IL), United States (US).
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
* Develop and implement solid, scalable and flexible solutions using Azure Paas (Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL DW, Azure Analysis Services, Azure DataFactory, Azure DataBricks, Azure DataLake, Azure DevOps) to support clients digital transfomation roadmap to the Azure Cloud environment using SAP ECC/BW as a datasource.
* Create from the the ground up a scalable architecture implementing Best Practices in Azure using Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL DW, Azure Analysis Services, Azure DataBricks and Azure DataLake.
* Ability to Architect and implement Azure DevOps with SQL DB/DW, Azure data factory and Azure DataBricks objects
* Experience building Azure DevOps Piplines containing SQL DB/DW, Azure data factory and Azure DataBricks objects
* Detailed understanding of SAP data structures (ECC) and the Primary/Foreign key relationships between the tables (ABAP).
* Solid understanding of SAP BW and the underlying architecture of calculations and relationships within that environmenmt.
* Utilize Azure DevOps to create automated test scripts
* Solid experience using Azure DataLake
* Experience developing DAX queries
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience)
* Azure Analysis Services or SQL Server Analysis Services Tabular Models (2012 or above) (2+ years)
* SSIS package development (2012 or above) (3+ years)
* Understanding of Kimball DW design methodogy (3+ years)
* Ability to gather requirements (4+ years)
* Ability to produce design documentation (4+ years)
Must be on location M-F in Westchester, IL
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.