We have Azure Cloud Engineer positions to be hired in the areas of: Azure SQL and Big Data (HDInsights, Cosmos DB etc.).
Would you like to join one of the fastest-growing teams within Microsoft Azure Engineering? Are you customer-obsessed and constantly looking for enhancing customer experience? Are you passionate about cloud computing and love the challenge of solving the most complex technical problems?
Come join us and surround yourself with people who are passionate about cloud computing and believe that extraordinary support is critical to customer success and are fundamentally changing how we deliver support to our top Azure customers transforming them into being Azure fans.
We are Azure Cloud Engineering (ACE) - a global Azure Engineering team (part of Azure Customer experience group) that is customer-obsessed, and provide exemplary support with an engineering mindset.
* 5+ years in a technical engineering position. Desired Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience.
* Certification in Microsoft and/or competing Cloud Technologies.
* Passion for customers and focus on delivering the right customer experience.
* Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment.
* Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows and Linux, with demonstrated hands-on depth experience on one or more of the following domains:
* Data Platform:SQL Server, Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Factory
* Bigdata:HDInsight/Hadoop, CosmosDB, Machine Learning, Azure Stream Analytics
* Experience in one or more languages (PowerShell, Python, C#, Open Source)
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
As an Azure Cloud Engineer - Subject Matter Expert (ACE - SME), you will lead troubleshooting investigations to bring quicker issue resolution to the most complex problems impacting our Azure customers, to improve their experience and drive key service improvements in Azure.
* Support our Azure customers to resolve critical and complex technical issues in a 24x7x365 global support model, leveraging your deep technical and product expertise and partnering with peers who bring in a strong understanding of our customer's solutions. We achieve this through actively collaborating with customer facing ACEs performing complex product debugging and remediation when needed to drive Support incident resolution for configuration, code, or other service issues impacting customers.
* Act as a technical escalation point within the team - for complex support issues, product feedback, and critical situations in the owned technology areas.
* Deeply engage with Azure engineering teams to understand their service architecture, operating models, and be able to navigate and work effectively towards exemplary Azure support experience for customers.
* Identify emerging trends or recurring scenarios for the owned technologies and drive improvement feedback/repair items into Azure engineering. Based on customer feedback and insights gained while supporting our top customers, partner with engineering teams to improve the Azure platform.
* Relentlessly champion and drive technology related innovation to reduce customer pain and improve support efficiency in partnership with Azure engineering teams.
* Develop and run technical readiness partnering with support and engineering. Help establish a real-time readiness model for the team by constantly updating training and readiness content as the cloud technology evolves.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.