Req ID: 50621
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Azure Business Intelligence Data Lead to join our team in Westchester, Illinois (US-IL), United States (US).
Day to day expertise:
* Experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternative working with IT and Business stakeholders.
* Hands-on experience designing and implementing data ingestion solutions on AZURE using AZURE native services or using custom approaches.
* Hands-on experience architecting and designing data lakes on AZURE cloud serving analytics and BI application integrations.
* Experience in designing and optimizing data models on AZURE cloud using AZURE data stores such as Redshift, RDS.
* Experience integrating AZURE security services with AZURE data services for building secure data solutions.
* Experience introducing and operationalizing self-service data preparation tools (e.g. Trifacta, Paxata) on AZURE.
* Experience architecting and operating large production Hadoop/NoSQL clusters on premise or using Cloud services.
* Experience architecting and implementing metadata management on AZURE.
* Architecting and implementing data governance and security for data platforms on AZURE.
* Designing operations architecture and conducting performance engineering for large scale data lakes a production environment.
* Craft and lead client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendations towards building a solutions.
5 years Developer-Business Intelligence-Microsoft-SSRS/ Power BI
5 years Developer-Azure-Digital
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.