AWS Support is one of the largest and fastest growing business units within AWS. We are a highly technical, innovative organization revolutionizing the customer engagement processes and offers topnotch technical support for the portfolio of products and features of AWS. We are determined to redefine the word "support" and lead the industry with best in class technology.
AWS Support is building a world-class organization to facilitate delivery of tools and metrics incorporating insights and predictions of our customer UX by mining large volumes of structured and unstructured data sources available within AWS Support, using Data Science, Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP). Our data sets include chat logs, call audio logs, email transcripts, feedback texts, agent data, case data, customer data, usage data, and knowledge docs, as well as systems and application logs and metrics. We are aiming to develop and implement predictive ML models to aid/improve Service Level, Agent Productivity, Customer Satisfaction, Dynamic Routing, Case Deflection, Knowledge Recommendation, Optimal Case Handling, Proactive Case Prediction/Resolution, Sentiment Analysis of Customer Correspondence, Customer Retention, etcetera.
We're looking for a talented, passionate senior user experience designer to work on AWS Support products (Service Health Dashboard, Personal Health Dashboard, Support Center, Knowledge Center, Forums, Trusted Advisor) and internal tooling (case management and engineering support tooling). This designer will be responsible for designing the UX architecture, interaction flow, and aesthetics of our current and new properties. We're looking for a designer to create elegant, intuitive user interfaces that meet business needs. This designer will have a significant impact on the creative direction of the Support products with particular focus on the challenges of solving major challenges and shape the success of the CX of AWS customers, internal service teams, and support engineers worldwide. You will be a key driver in taking an idea to experimentation to prototyping and then to implementation to identify and improve our customer experiences.
The ideal candidate has experience in digital enterprise products or software as a service, with strong blue sky/ideation skills, robust holistic systems thinking, deep attention to detail, and passion for making difficult tasks into simple and delightful experiences for customers.
Collaboration and product ownership is essential, requiring you to be a great communicator, and successfully present and align with the
Support customer experience team and stakeholder input. Additionally, you must be able to work with ambiguity and deliver designs that elevate the AWS customer experience as a whole.
* Work closely with the business in cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize CX research questions based on analysis of current knowledge, business goals and risks.
* Distill project goals and research questions into well thought-out research plans to develop key CX metrics.
* Develop and implement user-centered research throughout the design and development cycle using a variety of methodologies including: usability studies, contextual inquiry, task analysis, heuristic evaluation, benchmarking, surveys, scenarios, personas and other appropriate qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
* Use machine learning, data mining, statistical techniques and others to create actionable, meaningful, and scalable solutions for the business problems.
* Identify best method or mix of methods based on research goals, timeline and resourcing.
* Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of AWS Support data to help automate and optimize key processes
* Interact with software engineering teams to build data platforms for large-scale CX measurement, data gathering, analysis and modeling
* Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale CX data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
* Perform quick but thorough data analysis in order to create insightful and actionable findings
* Provide and effectively communicate strategic and tactical design recommendations based on findings
* Deliver high quality CX measurement and prediction solutions in an environment with frequently shifting priorities and new market opportunities
* Be a strong and vocal user advocate
* Take broad ownership and involvement in the Amazon Web Services Support business
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.