Amazon Web Services (AWS) Security is looking for a multitasking self-motivated Sr. Program Manager to help scale operations of the AWS Security Expectations team. This team dives deep into security technologies such as new authentication systems, hardware security components, cryptography, system hardening, and massive-scale audit analysis. The objective of this program is to define the innovative preventative, detective, and monitoring mechanisms to enable security at scale.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to help shape and operationalize these programs. You will be able to draw upon process improvement, critical thinking, and problem solving skills to effectively develop and execute these programs. You can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery. You are proactive in removing roadblocks, lead and pave the way for innovation, and can handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. You always put the customer first. You will be a positive influencer across diverse teams. This role is focused on business operations (BOps), and responsibilities may include designing and implementing Voice of the Customer initiatives, operational and strategic planning, building and managing communication plans, goal setting/tracking, weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews, managing the team's status and progress reports, and ownership of team and org initiatives.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Building new or improving existing business processes
* Working with teams on designing/refining metrics and KPIs to measure performance and tell the story of the business
* Developing and implementing mechanisms to gather and learn from customer feedback, behavioral measurements, and other data sources to craft better experiences and ensure we are prioritizing and delivering the right solutions
* Proactively coordinating and engaging with leadership in planning and organizing reviews, events, and activities
* Tracking and driving of critical program deliverables and following up on outstanding items
* Evangelizing Security Expectations
* Owning and driving weekly/monthly/quarterly, special projects, and ad hoc internal communications to customers, engineers and AWS senior leadership to ensure alignment on all operational and strategic objectives based on annual business plans
* Program support for our software development teams
* Supporting operational and strategic planning, including roadmaps and goals
* Have fun at work and help others do the same!
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.