Amazon Web Services (AWS) Security is looking for a multitasking self-motivated program manager to help scale operations of the AWS Security Expectations team. This team dives deep into security technologies such as new authentication systems, hardware security components, cryptography, system hardening, and massive-scale audit analysis. The objective of this program is to define the innovative preventative, detective and monitoring mechanisms to enable security at scale.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to help shape and operationalize the programs managed by the Security Expectations Director. You will be able to draw upon process improvement, critical thinking, and problem solving skills to effectively develop and execute these programs. You can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery. You are proactive in removing roadblocks, pave the way for innovation, and can handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. You will be a positive influencer across diverse teams. This role is focused on business operations (BizOps) responsibilities including goal tracking, helping with monthly reviews, managing status and progress reports, outbound PM tasks for team initiatives and planning team events.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
* Driving key team activities (such as status updates, team all-hands)
* Proactively coordinate and engage with leadership in planning and organizing events, activities, and calendars
* Organizational communication - drive quarterly, special projects, and ad hoc internal communications to ensure alignment in all operational and strategic objectives based on annual business plans.
* Support annual operational planning process, business planning and performance review cycles.
* Have fun at work and help others do the same
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.