Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud ("cloud computing"). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services - gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
AWS' growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide sales team and the need for an experienced Salesforce.com (SFDC) Program Manager to drive automation of processes and leverage the platform to support additional business functions. This candidate would own and execute projects for the AWS Sales Strategy Operations and Enablement team in coordination with other teams including Sales, Marketing, Business Development and Sales Operations. Candidates must possess a strong business acumen and have the ability to work directly with various internal customers to gather and understand business requirements along with their related processes, and build workable solutions in SFDC.
The successful candidate must be able to work directly, in a hands-on way, with the system/data, lead multiple technical projects or portions at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform. They will play the role of liaison between the customer (internal) and various technical teams, i.e. SFDC developers, integration engineers, data engineers, etc. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will have superb communication and project-management skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
AWS is home to the largest Salesforce.com instance at Amazon. We use the collective experience of our rapidly growing SFDC team to solve challenging problems. Of course we use the Sales and Marketing Clouds, but we are also building custom solutions for business development, operations, partners, contracts, and a lot more. Come help us build with the world's leading CRM at one of the world's largest companies, where every day is still day one.
* Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
* Lead requirements gathering sessions, design prototypes, set expectations with customers/stakeholders and drive projects to completion
* Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
* Manage a release process to test, validate and implement new applications/code, and updates to existing applications/code that support key business groups
* Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to Salesforce
* Hands on configuration and data migration experience to execute on projects
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.