Are you interested in innovating in Financial Services by applying AWS/ Google Cloud combined with Machine Learning and Big Data Technologies? As part of the Technology Strategy team at Freddie Mac which supports Innovation Lab, you will have opportunity to do all of the above.
Your work will fall into three primary categories:
AWS & Google Cloud:
* Responsible for delivery in the areas of: Technology Strategy's AWS Big Data engineering & Machine Learning which includes technology implementations and algorithm development * Develop AWS Cloud Formation Templates to support Infrastructure As Code paradigm
Machine Learning & Big Data:
* Review and independently test the effectiveness and accuracy of Image Analytics, NLP and machine learning models on AWS and Google Cloud Managed Services * Utilize expertise in models that leverage the newest data sources, technologies, and tools, such as machine learning, Python, Hadoop, Spark, AWS, as well as other cutting-edge tools and applications for Big Data * Support Innovation Lab to research & investigate the impact of new technologies, applications, and data sources on the future of secondary mortgage business
* Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new tools and paradigms to deploy cutting edge solutions * Create large scale deployments using newly researched methodologies. * Work in Agile environment * Experience mentoring junior engineers.
* At least 5 years of experience in Big Data Technologies * At least 3 years' experience in Python (NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, pandas) and any other open source programming languages for large scale data analysis * At least 3 years' experience with machine learning and natural language processing * At least 3 years' experience with AWS * AWS Certified - Solutions Architect/Developer Associate * AWS Certified - Big Data/Machine Learning Specialty * Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
Keys to Success:
* Strong Technical Skills in AWS, Machine Learning and Big Data with programming skills in Python * Ability to work with and collaborate across the teams * Deep curiosity to learn about new tools and technologies
Top Three Personal Competencies to Possess:
* Partnership: ability to work across the business area * Drive for execution: ability to balance competing priorities and quickly develop solutions * Seek and embrace change: ability to be comfortable in the area between no longer and not yet
* AWS Certified - Solutions Architect Professional * Master's Degree in Computer Science * 2+ years of experience working with financial data * 5+ years of experience in Python (including NLP) for large scale data analysis * 10+ years of experience with SQL * Strong communication skills, with the ability to work both independently and in project teams
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.