Are you a data and analytics specialist? Do you have deep expertise in AWS services for managing data at speed and scale? Do you think big about how data can change the world, and love building software? Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use cloud computing services to build new solutions, faster, and at lower cost?
At AWS, we're hiring highly technical cloud computing architects and engineers to collaborate with our customers on building solutions in database, data management, and analytics. AWS Data Labs are a Seattle, AWS headquarters based facility where customers come to build data and analytics platforms. You will focus on real time and batch-based data processing, business intelligence, analytics, and machine learning systems. These solutions are built alongside the customer and quickly put into production use in a matter of weeks. You'll work closely with AWS Field Teams including Solution Architects, Technical Account Managers, and AWS Service Developers to partner with customers to solve hard problems with data. Every day, you'll be working with AWS Services and Data Labs Customers to determine the optimal implementation, build it, prove it works, extract documents and CloudFormation templates to speed project delivery. If you are builder, and love data, then this could be your ideal job!
Roles & Responsibilities
* Understand customer requirements and render those as architectural models that will operate at large scale and high performance. Where customers have architectures prepared, validate them against non-functional requirements and finalize the build model.
* Work alongside customers to build data management platforms using Elastic Map Reduce (EMR), Redshift, Kinesis, Amazon Machine Learning, Amazon Athena, Lake Formation, S3, AWS Glue, DynamoDB, ElastiCache and the Relational Database Service (RDS)
* Render working, high performance data management solutions, as CloudFormation and reusable artifacts for implementation by the customer
* Prepare architecture and design briefs that outline the key features and decision points of the application built in the Data Lab
* Work with customers to advise on changes as they put these systems live on AWS
* Extract best-practice knowledge, reference architectures, and patterns from these engagements for sharing with the worldwide AWS solution architect community
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.